Number of points: 30
1. Competitive performances are evaluated on a 30-point system. According to the amount of acquired points, the international jury will award diplomas of Winner of the gold level, Winner of the silver level, Winner of the bronze level and Participant of the competition.
2. The choir with the highest number of points in its category will be declared the «Winner of the category».
3. Among the winners of the categories the competition will be held for the Grand Prix of the competition EURASIA CANTAT. Choirs of category «S» do not participate in the competition for Grand Prix.
4. In accordance with the decision of the jury in each competitive category are given diplomas according to the sum of points:
5. Depending on results which will be reached by participants of the competition, the jury has the right:
to award not all the places;
divide the places between participants;
to award special diplomas and (or) prizes and gifts for participation in the assemblies;
to recommend to the participants of the gala-concert of the assemblies;
6. Participants may be awarded with diplomas and prizes of partners of the Assemblies; ;
7. Conductors who prepared the winners or prize-winners of the Assemblies are awarded with Diplomas for the best choirmaster work;
8. Decisions of the jury are final and without appeal.
Participant of the EURASIA CANTAT 1 - 18,9 points
Winner of the bronze level 19 - 22,9 points
Winner of the silver level 23 - 26 points
Winner of the gold level 26,1 - 30 points
Participant of the EURASIA CANTAT 1 - 14.9 points
Winner of the 3rd prize 15 - 19.9 points
Winner of the 2nd prize 20 - 24,9 points
Winner of the 1st prize 25 - 30 points